Monday, April 09, 2007



I'll be Back to school again!

Went out for a drink with a senior comrade who had just returned to this bolehland. We started our chat talking about her study life in overseas, the great weather there, the kind and friendly floor mates she had got, the food, the beverages...etc...then the conversation became rather serious when she enquired me of my latest working life. I got to tell her that i was happier with this new company and the new boss. My boss is a brilliant marketing planner, i am happy working as his personal assistant helping him take care of his personal matters. She then asked if i was able to have personal growth in the future to come. i was stunned....for about 5 second..... "growth...???....stunned....stunned.....continued to stun....."

On the way driving home, again her question emerged in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking how far i can go working for this company. Personal growth? quite minimal i dare to say.

I got to thank her for waking me up, she had reminded me of personal growth, i strongly agree that i mustn't stop from learning. I am still so young! stop learning? NO WAY!

well, i decided to further my master's degree. I got to choose local university for I do not have many options. Local university is what i can afford. Starting to apply for the programme now...and, i am happy with this decision,i can further my study in the subject which i fond of, which is English Language
..:)

Just can't wait to start my study life......."Hello! I'll be back to school again!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, my friend! :)

But we also expect to see you in Machap... :(

Anyway, share with you, all memoires in Machap.

http://www.dapsyjohor.org/voteformachap/

Anonymous said...

WOW - i'm so proud of you for taking this step....do provide details - WELL DONE CARLMEN!