Thursday, January 11, 2007


A LETTER TO MY FRIEND- TENNYICE

Tennyice,

Visited your blog, you referred the place as " Zoo".hahhaa. dear friend, You have reminded me of that " Zoo" which we once worked for..to believe it or not, i think i am kind of missing those old days when we had fun together in the zoo before the zoo was badly polluted.

when the top management decided to carry out renovation, we all agreed to help each other, only coorperation in a team will make miracles happen. Unfortunately, untrained "Zoo residents" failed to understand this statement and had performed their "uncivilized behaviour".... sad huh?

Tennyice,

Thanks for reminding me the time we spent together, short but fun and full of joy; " Size-5 slipper for "Orang Utan", " Jual Tinggal Tebu for Badak", " Singing and Yielding monkey"..etc...all are still fresh in my mind...hahhaha.....we are so mean!

Tennyice,

I got to leave the Zoo two weeks earlier than the notice i served, out of my own control. i just could not allow myself to be locked into any cages in the Zoo! i was about to go crazy living with those animals....what an impulsive decision i took..huh?hmmmm......still, no regret.

Tennyice,

When i thought back, i still remebered well that my duties in the Zoo. i worked as the driver driving top manager here and there, i made sure the Zoo website was attractive and user friendly, during the period of renovation, i even washed the toilets so that those animals could enjoy clean and fresh toilets..but....

Tennyice,

None of us should request appreciation from others. but allow me to act abit too much, i was not even treated to a farewell meal by the Zoo Management! how do you think i felt? till now, i feel bad..very bad..not a word from the top manager, not a thankful word from my top manager. nothing except questions still puzzling me-
" was all the work that i had done been labelled as " not worthy, useless"?
" have i wasted my two years working in the zoo?"

I do not know...really...do not know. I dont even want to discover more as, i just afraid that the truth could be damn crual that will put me to total collapse..

Tennyice,

Thanks for being there even it was short...only a year time...i am pretty sure that you and i learnt alot from the zoo.

Zoo
Without You, we would not be knowing each other,
Without You, we would not be growing,
Without You, we would not be discovering human weakness,
Without You, we would not be humble and mature...

take care...tennice
take care...my respected top manager
take care...Zoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still remember? I told you before, your top manager had asked me to persuade you, but I am not good enough, so we lost you...

Felt bad also while you leaving the zoo... BUT!!! I am still believe, strongly believe that you are always come along with us, right?

Carmen Leong said...

wow..eddie..u always reply very fast!hahhaa...in fact by the time you called me, i had left the place liao..guess about three four days. :)

my leaving is the best solution to this matter. i dint wish to see the matter worsened, also, if i stayed there longer, i would have lost myself...:) thanks for yur concern..really not easy to get over....

Anonymous said...

leaving was kind of release for you what, at least... we are no longer in the zoO... haha! for our beloved leaders, all the best!!! they still can perform better coz your spirits and supports are always there!