Monday, February 26, 2007

SAMUN!SAMUN!ROBBER!ROBBER!
PAK LAH!!!WHAT HAPPEN?

Started working after a long festive holiday.Went back to office feeling fresh and energitic.Unfortunately, my new year mood has then been ruined by a group of unwelcomed guests who dropped by at our office early in the morning.

two men in their uniform with name tags imprinted with their names, came into my office looking for my boss.One of them carrying a pack of mandarin orrange in his hand.

Below is the conversation:

man in uniform: Boss ada?
me in irritation: ada, tapi semua meeting, apa boleh saya bantu?
man in uniform: semua meeting ke?
me in irritation: ya. kenapa ni?
man in uniform: tak ada apa, ingat nak ucap " gong xi fa cai" kepada boss aje.
me in extreme irritation: maaf la, boss meeting, saya tak berani nak ganggu.
man in uniform: ok

They then left our office, they continued their mission at the other offices. THIS GROUP WAS THE FIRST GROUP, THE SECOND AND THE THIRD GROUP CAME REPEATING THE SAME " DUTY" IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!

my godness! we as the tax payer pay their wages to carry out duties, yet they only bother how to dig money from us ! day light robbery!what the hell are they doing? what the hell is going on with the civil servant in Malaysia? what the hell the meaning of " saya anti rasuah"? not workable at all! They are practising " SAYA MINTA RASUAH"!!!

No comments: